This can be done in like 10 minutes, but it’s pretty good, especially for tofu lovers. Not a whole lot else to say about it, other than I’m so glad I invested in a cleaver. It makes cutting my veggies super easy and fun.
The Recipe (4-6 servings)
Difficulty: Could not be easier; Tastiness: Tastes Good
What you need:
- 1 lb tofu, drained and cubed
- A few tbsp oil (peanut or canola)
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 3-4 tbsp light soy sauce
What to do:
- Stir-fry the scallions and tofu in the oil until tofu starts to brown and scallions are crispy (3-5 minutes).
- Add soy sauce and stir for 10-20 seconds.
- Remove from heat immediately.